Thursday, February 7, 2019
7:30am - 9:00am EST
While the rest of us were up here weathering the November storms - in many cases, both external and internal - members of the NIRI Senior Roundtable, including a couple of our NIRI Philadelphia's distinguished members, were soaking up the sun at their annual Florida retreat.
Don't worry, be happy (they are telling us) because Jenn Driscoll, Mark Donohue, and John Shave will share the key takeaways on leading trends and issues impacting investor relations including:
- How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is impacting your stock and your interactions with Wall Street.
- MiFID II's impact on US and what's likely to happen going forward.
- Why some activist short campaigns pay off and others don't, and how to think about your company's potential vulnerabilities.
- How to keep your C-suite in-line on social media.
- Why you should care about ESG.
- Preparing for the new breed of activists.