The Manager of Investor Relations is responsible for supporting the day-to-day execution of AMETEK’s investor relations programs to ensure a favorable image with external audiences including shareholders, investment analysts, and board of directors. Success in this role is based on a blend of financial, analytical, project management, and communication/presentation abilities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in an environment of constant learning and new challenges. This individual is expected to work independently as well as in a team environment and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
This position reports to the Vice President of Investor Relations.
AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a $5B diversified global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electro-mechanical devices. AMETEK has a solid history of growth and shareholder returns to achieve our vision of doubling earnings per share through each business cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support the Vice President of Investor Relations in preparation of the company’s quarterly earnings release, supporting financial analyses and conference call materials.
• Develop and prepare investor-facing material including content for the annual report, sustainability report, press releases, presentations, and other communications.
• Gather, analyze, and present data pertinent to the company’s operating and share price performance, its industry, competitors, and peers. Monitor industry reports, news articles and media commentaries.
• Summarize complex data into a presentation format that is appropriate for all audiences.
• Manage updated content of the company’s investor relations website.
• Manage and curate vendor relationships including website platform, financial data systems, webcast portal and additional technology applications.
• Providing cross-functional support to senior management on a project basis such as acquisition due diligence and corporate finance projects.
• Proactively recommend new strategies, programs, and tools to enhance the Investor Relations function.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing/Communications, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a corporate Finance or financial analysis position; prior Investor Relations experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to translate complex data into clear power point presentation format for appropriate audiences.
• Previous use of competitive market research techniques to identify corporate financial results, business strategies, and disclosures, is a plus.
• Strong verbal and written presentation skills is essential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.