We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This position will report to the VP, Investor Relations and will work closely with senior leadership teams at all parts of the organization, while building trust and credibility with all stakeholders both internally and externally. The primary objectives will be to help shape and manage how we position ourselves and interact with investors and research analysts in an accurate manner to achieve a fair relative stock price.
This position will be primarily focused on supporting the VP, Investor Relations including developing written materials related to current and upcoming regulatory reporting requirements, conducting industry research to analyze facts and statistics related to investor relations activities, and maintaining and communicating competitive intelligence.
The Senior Manager, Investor Relations will have one direct report, an Investor Relations Analyst.
Communication / Messaging:
- Work cross-functionally to develop clear, concise and compelling presentations, communications, preparations, and other materials for stakeholder interactions.
- Overseeing creation of messaging and content for quarterly earnings calls, including earnings presentation, prepared remarks, Q&A and other preparatory materials as well as the IR website and other senior management activities including road shows, conferences and small group/one-on-one meetings.
- Work with business units, finance, communications, accounting, legal, etc., to coordinate and execute the issuance of all public materials, including the annual report.
- Collaborate with the Communications team in creating external and internal messages ensuring that all communications are integrated and consistent
- Maintain an extremely responsive and accurate posture towards all investment community inquiries, in compliance with company Disclosure policies and applicable SEC rules and regulations.
- Lead the development and maintenance of competitive analysis
- Stay apprised of market opinions, attitudes as well as reactions to company issues and peer news and industry trends and making recommendations to communications and messaging based on observations
- Prepare management updates on financial market intelligence and significant issues and trends. Closely monitoring all available information including sell side reporting and sharing that information as appropriate.
Financial Analysis / Modeling:
- Work closely with finance team to analyze financial results and compile important statistics and other relevant information for use during the quarterly earnings announcement and conference call, and throughout the quarter during regular discussions with investors
- Maintain analyst estimates, communicate analyst consensus to VP IR, CFO, CEO and VP FP&A
- Maintain detailed line item comparison of individual analyst models versus latest internal projections for the purposes of understanding message absorption and identifying areas IR team needs to clarify or address.
Investor Engagement / Targeting:
- Track investor and research analyst interactions in detail, while developing and executing on strategies to maintain consistent engagement with the external community
- Supporting IR’s strategic targeting program to identify, attract and forge strong relationships with current and potential long-term investors who have investment objectives that align with the company's financial characteristics.
- Execution of short and long-term strategies to attract and inform investors and analysts in a manner that communicates the company's strategy, as well as operational and financial performance, while establishing realistic expectations for future performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field required.
- MBA, CFA or CPA is a plus.
- 8+ years of proven, progressive experience in Finance and Accounting
- Consumer-Packaged Goods public company experience strongly preferred. Capital markets experience such as sell-side, buy-side, investor relations agency also favorable
- Demonstrated interest and aptitude in learning and understanding investor relations and the capital markets and in developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the company, its strategy, its business operations and financial performance.
- Strong financial acumen, understanding of financial statements and analytical skills
- Strong communicator with excellent organization, presentation, writing, and analytical skills and can think like an investor or analyst and shape interactions appropriately.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the natural ability to build relationships with external stakeholders, seamlessly integrate into the company and teams.
- Proven project management skills with a keen attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple priorities across a complex organization, while working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Self-starter with a demonstrated history of delivering results
- Genuine, trustworthy, with a high degree of integrity, an understanding of regulatory requirements, and can effectively and appropriately manage the communication of sensitive information.
- Solid understanding of corporate financials, public company accounting, statutory accounting, regulatory issues, and equity markets
- Ability to analyze the competitive and economic dynamics affecting the business
- Ability to exhibit professionalism and be comfortable around senior management
- A team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.